- discuss the principle of an "UW Rock" sub-project
- first steps
Agreement on the principle
Scope of the project
- focus on documentation
- presents a reference implementation
- defining subset of packages -> scope ? CI package set that would be "UW Rock" ?
- start with an "AUV core". Build the scope layer-by-layer.
- would include testing / marking specific components for good/bad quality
- presented as part of Rock or as something separate
leaning towards "as part of Rock"
- simulated system
How do we start
- picking the first "rock AUV core" layer
- simple control behaviours: auto-heading, auto-depth, ...
- simple dead reckoning
- find a way to avoid repetition: use models ! (orogen and syskit)
- comments on
- some components are not UW specific
- keep in mind who are our target people: the people that develop software for AUVs
- multiple simulators can be documented as long as we don't drag the choice in evey page (i.e. not having to add special cases to every documentation page)
- (Jakob) announce the project on both rock-users and rock-dev, devel effort on rock-dev
- (Sylvain) outline, identify what's there and gaps
- (Jan) organization of next meeting