Protocol for Meeting
People: Alex, Anna, Christian, Elmar, Jakob, Martin, Raul, Sascha, Sylvain, Matthias
- Regular video meetings
- Updates on Rock developments
- What is considered rock. How do we treat internal/external
- Development Cycle (Releases/Snapshots etc.)
Once a month rock meeting fixed time per month Raul creates doodle to find the date (e.g. first monday in month)
How do we treat internal/external
- we have all agreed to remove external
Have tags for compatibility with releases
- which commits are "stable" for a package is decided by the package maintainer
- latest stable version of packages can be moved to new release without explicit consent from maintainer
- packages have to build
- one special "works_with_X" tag (for manifest.xml) is created per-release to mark packages that are known to work on release X.
- the maintainer can decide to add this tag to his package(s). Packages can (and will) be included in a release even without the tag. The tag is only there to offer some kind of guidance to users.
Conflict resolvement goes by majority vote of rock maintainers